10/26/2014

Handpicked Track Selection

Vol 1
After some thinking I have decided to start this new post called Handpicked Track Selection. It's gonna be personal tracks found on Soundcloud available for free by the artist him self. Even though I already do repost the tracks on my SC-profile I thought I would be nice sharing all the awesome tracks on my blog with you guys as well. Not a lot of info about the producers will be writtten, mainly because most of the time It's upcoming producers with nothing or very little info about them. There won't be a specific number of tracks - it can vary each time. This first edition called Vol 1 contains a various selection of progressive-, electro-, trap- and deep house tracks. Enjoy!

#1 Progressive remix from German Fabian Baroud:

#2 Trap bootleg from Orlando-based ANTS:

#3 Something Wicked Antem in a Made Monster trap remix:

#4 House track in a Shaun Frank remix byKiesza - Take Me To Church:

#5 Heavy electro tune in a Max Style Remix:
Clockwork - Champion (Max Styler Remix)

#6 Lovely deep house/ chill tune from Massive Vibes:
Massive Vibes x Emily Denton - The Life You Wanted

#7 Gryffin and Hotel Garuda remix. Very smooth and laidback remix.
BANKS - Beggin For Thread (Gryffin & Hotel Garuda Remix)

This was it for now. Remember to follow me on SC where you will find many more reposted tracks on my profile:
Loudzound Profile



No comments:

Post a Comment